[AT] Planting Milo.

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 23 11:29:05 PST 2004

Ricky; Milo is a product that has a tendency to get hot in the bin/crib. I
think it's mostly because folks push the harvest and put it away wet.
(especially if they don't have much of it)
If I was going to use non certified seed I believe I'd put a sample out in a
measured, preferably warm, seed bed and see what kind of germanation I got.
That won't guarantee the germanation but it'd sure ease your mind if at
least some of it sprouted. I don't know what % germanation certified  seed
has but I'd bet it's not 100%. Problem is, if you don't get a stand, it's
too late.
Gil