[AT] B Allis

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Tue Mar 23 10:57:02 PST 2004

Okay...I started this thread.  Champions have been very bad on my
pocketbook(aircraft again, but when you are spending anywhere from 350
to 850 bucks for a set of spark plugs, you start to form opinions FAST.)
I don't have much experience with NKG but it has not been good, either.
  That is pretty much the end of my argueing about this plug or that plug.

My B Allis woke up this spring running really rough.  I don't know much
about this thing as I bought it last summer and spent the most part of
since then sort of laid up.  I checked the spark plugs and found them
sooted pretty bad.  Probably more to do with fuel than spark plugs.  At
any rate they are Autolite 295.  I put in a set of Autolite 437 and it
really runs nice.  I think I had those plugs around here for the 2N
Ford.  I guess I need to go up hotter in this particular engine, so from
the postings I will pick up some Autolite 303 plugs.  Thanks, fellows.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA