[AT] Allis D10s/D12s

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Mar 21 13:57:29 PST 2004

Cecil,  I had a D-10 series III for a short while but I can't remember
exactly how it all worked.  I do know that one of the hydraulic control
levers has a float position built in it for draft control.

It almost seems to me that you can put that PTO in and out of gear without
the clutch but I'm not sure about that either.  I just remember it was a lot
more user friendly than my daddy's D-10 which is a '59 model.

The PTO on your new D-12 is a gear pump driven off the pto shaft according
to Swinford and that is what I seem to remember.

Charlie