[AT] Super MTA oil pressure

D. Day ddss at scppd.net
Sat Mar 20 05:50:32 PST 2004

Nice ramble!  Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Is it possible that running kerosene through the oil system might flush the
blockage out?  The inside of that engine must be incredibly dirty.  After
draining the oil and then refilling it with new, I again drained it when I
worked on the oil filter problem.  The oil that came out of there looked
like it had not been changed in years! It was as black as the original oil
was.

Dick