[AT] Bob Brooks? Get flying ! (Oh, and a CAD questionwhich was already a...

Robert Brooks rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Fri Mar 19 07:15:17 PST 2004

Larry;

I'm not sure.  I never flew in it with more than 4 people and most times
with three.

The plane was supposed to be capable of 6 plus baggage.  This one was
supposed to have an upgraded engine for more power, but I don't remember
how much.

I thought the plane flew very well, but I didn't have much to judge it
against.  ;)

We did load some pretty heavy crates and boxes into it and never seemed to
have a problem.

Bob