[AT] Allis D10s/D12s

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Mar 18 13:46:55 PST 2004

LeRoy,  the Series III models have a planetary gear set in the pto that is
probably very hard to find parts for.  The sheet metal is obviously hard to
come by.  However, depending on which hydraulic system it has ( there are a
couple of options) the pto pump, etc is the same as on a CA.  I don't
believe the gears are that hard to come by.  I'm not sure but I think the
transmission is the same as a CA.  Again, the Series III models had a two
speed transmission and that might be rare.

Most of the D-10's and 12's were sold in the South East.  There are probably
more of them scattered around down here than most any other place.

If you have one in particular picked out send me some good pictures showing
all sides and angles and I'll probably be able to tell you what you have and
what you might run into.

Charlie