[AT] Bob Brooks? Get flying ! (Oh, and a CAD question which was already answered)

Robert Brooks rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Thu Mar 18 13:33:59 PST 2004

Bruce;

Thanks for forwarding this to the list.

If you need the documentation for Autocad LT let me know I have a set here,
it's just missing the original program disks.....

There are some very good books on Autocad and Autocad LT , for basics you
can't beat the For Dummies series books.

And yes I should just go for my pilot's license, but.....

Seems that when the money is available there is always something else that
needs it.

Right now I'm between jobs, but when things get back to normal I thinking
very seriously about taking lessons, because if I don't do it soon I never
will.

I wonder if the flying school will take a MH Pacer in lieu of cash?

There were 3 things I always wanted to do, one of them was get a pilots
licence, 2 down one to go...

Bob
rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Elmo 1948 Cub   who wishes he had 90 hp  ;)
Rock Tavern, NY