Airplanes was Re: [AT] an Iowa snowstorm

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Mar 17 21:53:29 PST 2004

Dudley, I can't answer the threshold question.  I don't know.  The NTSB
is in charge of the investigations of all transport accidents.  When
there is no loss of life or damage to other than private property they
will hand off the investigation duties to the local FAA authorities.  In
my case, it was the Des Moines office.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA