Continental F-226 w/RE: [AT] Massey Harris 44-6

Allen V. Pruehs avpruehs at cac.net
Wed Mar 17 18:21:40 PST 2004

Mike check out this item (Continental Six Cylinder Engine "Red Seal", Item
#3803522711) on Ebay. You can't beat it for the price (current bid $310 -no
reserve). It is suposed to be rebuilt. I have no interest in this auction
except wishing the engine were a bit closer to Michigan.

Good Luck,
Allen Pruehs
SE Michigan