[AT] Super MTA oil pressure

D. Day ddss at scppd.net
Wed Mar 17 18:23:11 PST 2004

On the M, a portion of the oil delivered to the center camshaft bearing is
metered through a slot in the camshaft journal and is carried through a
passage up to the rocker assembly. I believe the problem lies somewhere in
that passage, although it does not appear to be plugged.

I'll do as you suggest and see what happens.  Any idea why I'd be having
such high pressure?  It's a new gauge and it reads about the same as the old
one, so I would guess 70lbs accurate.

Dick