[AT] A/C Square Balers

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Mar 17 15:41:29 PST 2004

They would be some cute little things!  I didn't put it in my earlier post
but I think it said the 442 made up to 80# bales.  From what the chart said
elsewhere that seems to be a function of what the twine will stand.  On one
of the other balers it said 80 lb bales with twine, 100# with wire.

Charlie