[AT] an Iowa snowstorm

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Mar 17 05:41:08 PST 2004

>     Cecil, I thought you did your planting with a shotgun?
> Shouldn't be a problem planting them through the snow.

	ha ha ha ha   Well, I could load some light loads for
my little 32 Colt pistol and do it that way right down thru
the snow. ;-)  The temperature dropped from above freezing at
dawn to 22 above zero in about an hour. Somebody up north left
the door open, I guess. Geez, I hate winters.  ;-(

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson