[AT] Image Depot Advisory board

Michael P. Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Mon Mar 15 13:52:56 PST 2004

Spencer, I would gladly do it....

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of Spencer Yost
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 3:56 PM
To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Subject: [AT] Image Depot Advisory board

I would like to call for an Image depot advisory board to be formed to
maintain and continue to improve the image depot.   This board should be
made up from among active list members.  The responsibilities of this
advisory board will be to:

1 - Organize/re-organize albums, sub-albums and photos.
2 - Delegate responsibility of individual albums to others.
3 - Be the sole keepers of the administrator username and password.
4 - Alert me to problems.

The board needs to consist of myself and probably 3-5 others.    I would
like to open this up by asking for volunteers.   I know Dave Ernst has
volunteered and I have his name down already.

Reply back to the list if you would like to volunteer.  I would like the
list to know the make-up of the board.   Thanks!

Spencer