[AT] ATIS list

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Mar 15 08:31:38 PST 2004

	Notice there George that I don't generally use the periods either...
;-)   Too dang much trouble.
	I was just looking at the membership list to see how many finally got
transfered over. Sure was a good way to clean up the list.  :-)   there
used to be almost 400 of us and now it shows 219 regular members and 18
digest members. I figure after allowing for people that are on the list
twice so they can keep up at work and at home both that there are maybe
around 220 actual members. I wasn't quite sure how to count Walt who is
still lurking... Funny how guys do that.
	I wonder how many were on the old list that just couldn't figure out
how to get signed off.   :-)    I suppose there may have been some that
were signed on at work and when they left that job (or died) that the
office just sat a filter to dump list mail into the trash instead of
signing them off since they wouldn't have a password.
--

"farmer"

I was going to mention something cute about my failing memory but I have
forgotten it already...  :-)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net