[AT] Manure Spre/3543289

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Sun Mar 14 16:36:50 PST 2004

>sending it to anyone.  It was just a handy notepad.  Then this wierd Toshiba
>notebook kicked in and decided to send the message to the list without me
>telling it to do so.   That's it plain and simple.
>
>Charlie

Charlie, not only did it send it when you didn't want to, it also sent it 3
times. See you still haven't figured that little bit of electronic wizardry
yet. Email has been doing some things through my ISP this week also. Less
than 100 msgs one night and over 500 the next. Some of them days old and
not all from ATIS either. Think I ought to blame it all on Spencer??-JUST
KIDDING!! (Thanks for all the headaches you put up with)

           Doug Tallman                  Join us for the 2004 regional show
           dtallman at accnorwalk.com              in conjunction with
           VGTCOA Ohio Regional Director   Ashland Co Yesteryear Mach club
               Greenwich, OH USA                July 9-11, 2004