[AT] Some ads from the 3/13 Lancaster Farming

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Mar 14 19:20:08 PST 2004

Very cute, affectionate registered miniature Sicilian donkey jennet.
chocolate, 29”, born 5/02/2003. ...

Another interesting Lancaster ad ... Can anyone tell me what it is that is
For Sale in this ad?

Whatever it is I guess we can assume it is cute (actually very cute), it is
loveable (affectionate), it has known blood lines (it's registered), it's in
better shape than I am (it's small) and its' ancestors likely came from
Sicily ... but what is it?  A donkey jennet (what is a jennet?), a jennet
donkey ... I am just trying to locate the subject.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington