[AT] Blue Book For Tractors?

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Sun Mar 14 15:20:20 PST 2004

You're correct, H.L., they were built in Great Britain and imported mostly
into Canada. I'm not sure if some were imported directly here or if they
just migrated South and never went home. :o) Their biggest advantage
over the other I-H Diesel tractors of the time were that they were a direct
injected engine instead of the start on gas and switch to Diesel.

Phil