[AT] Blue Book For Tractors?

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Mar 14 11:03:07 PST 2004

There also really is a series of tractor blue books, Tim.  They come
from the same publisher in Kansas City that does the automotive ones.
Look at Amazon.com for them.  What you probably want is the Lawn &
Garden edition.  Most new equipment dealers have one hidden away in
their desk drawer.  It isn't cheap.

Larry