[AT] Tree pullin... :-)Charlie

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Sat Mar 13 16:03:12 PST 2004

Mike-
Thanks, but I wasn't aware that you were so close to me, where are you?  I
wouldn't have said anything about borrowing it if I had known that it was
actually practical to mooch your machine for a while.  I was assuming that
you were on the other side of the country, not around a corner.  Goes to
show I don't know the list that well.

I was wondering what happens after trees that size are down, can you still
drag them with the winch and a TD-6?  Could you pull trees or limbs that
size up 4' or so of very steep creek bank?  or do you need a TD-20 to do
that kind of manhandling?
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H