[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Mar 13 07:07:13 PST 2004

Bingo! Tom.  This says it all.

>The Scanner is not supported because it uses 16bit twain and the
>parallel port for access.

Don't feel bad about the creeping CRS.  It appears to hit us all at some
point.  I was traveling on a tractor tire kicking expedition in Georgia
this week with an elderly widower.  He came out of a super market we had
just shopped at, and couldn't find my car.  I had loaded the groceries
into the back and was waiting for him in the driver's seat.  Scary!  I
talked about the incident with a mutual friend yesterday and found that
less then a month ago this same widower could not find his way to the
friend's house.  He's only driven to it three or four times per week for
the last 15 years.  Really scary!

Larry