[AT] Super M

Allen V. Pruehs avpruehs at cac.net
Sat Mar 13 02:46:21 PST 2004

What are you waiting for? Type in "oil filtration" in the search box on
Ebay and several units, two "Como" brand units, will come up. Now that you
have an idea of what you are looking for you might be able to find one at
an auction sometime. A little plumbing and maybe some bigger wheels and you
will be in business.

Take care,
Allen Pruehs
SE Michigan
Oliver, Hart Parr, Cletrac, Orphans and Oddballs