[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 12 22:53:33 PST 2004

Thanks Phil. I'm thinking that after 5 trouble free years that this computer
does not owe me much anymore. I'd like to have CD burning capability but am
reluctant to buy an add on unit. So I will likely replace the whole computer
with something that has a lot more MB or Gigs and a cd burner. That would
enable me to transfer a lot of the old machinery pictures in my briefcase
onto a CD and free up a lot of space on the computer.
I'm just hoping my old fashioned "twain driven" scanner will still work with
Windows XP.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html