[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

David A. Laughead Jr. daljr at bright.net
Fri Mar 12 14:34:28 PST 2004

Agreed Farmer,

Of course, can I really justify a powerhouse super system to be stuck on a
14,400 bps dial up connection?

Phone Co. has been out here, he wouldn't do anything.
I use a US Robotics Modem.

Maybe someday that wireless internet(cell phone techonology?) will make it
big and I can get hooked up on that.

Satellite is far too out of my range $600setup/$60month or
$100setup/$100month

Dave Laughead