[AT] WD 45

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Fri Mar 12 12:53:13 PST 2004

Wayne; I don't recall, but I will find out what manual this is. I do know
it's a reprint of the original AC shop  manual for the WD/WD-45. The manual
is 300 pages of really detail stuff. I'd put the shifter pages on here but I
understand "no attachments". If you'd want to get one, I got it from Darin
Stratton's library.  Gil