[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

Kiser, Rick rkiser at islandhospital.org
Fri Mar 12 13:08:25 PST 2004

Hmmm, gonna have to talk to my rep. Of course, I go thru the business
side, so maybe it is different on the consumer side.

I knew they bought e-machines, not sure I see why, but then I didn't get
back to Ted Waitt soon enough when he called to ask my opinion! <grin>

I do know a brand new machine with all the trimmings for $5-600 is a
heck of a bargain.

RickinNW-WA