[AT] Tree pullin... :-)Charlie

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Mar 12 06:06:45 PST 2004

I figured I'd get good at it if I used it long enough but I'm starting to
wonder.  It seems so inconsistent.  Sometimes the lightest accidental touch
will do something unintended, other times I have to beat on it pretty hard
to get it to respond.  wierd device.   I thought it was defective until I
talked to my fiend and his does the same thing.

Charlie