[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

Don Shehi shehi at commspeed.net
Fri Mar 12 07:38:46 PST 2004

Charlie

In looking at the cost of hard drives, the cost is coming down and the size
is getting larger.  A hard drive in the 80GB range seems to be a good buy
for the money.  Yes, it may be larger than one needs now, but when buying a
new computer it would be nice to have components that that may last the life
of the computer.  I purchased a Dell 8200 Jan 2001 with a 80GB hard disk and
XP.  I'm using around 20GB now.  I feel I have a good buffer should programs
come along that I want to run that require more disk space.  And like I
wrote before, computers run much better with lots of memory and hard disk
space.  When these items run short, the performance really goes down hill
fast. One is still require todo the maintenance to keep your disk cleaned up
and organized for good performance.

Don shehi		shehi at commspeed.net