[AT] Tree pullin... :-)

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Fri Mar 12 05:18:37 PST 2004

Mike,
Nice sounding TD6. I could've used that several times!
For those that couldn't get the file to work, I simply
copied the URL into Windows Media Player and it worked
perfectly.
If you don't have WMP9, get it from Microsoft.com for free.
It is a huge file, 13.6Mb, but well worth the download time.
Every once in a while, Microsoft does something right.

Phil