[AT] Portland 2002 album on the ATIS photo page

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Thu Mar 11 20:22:18 PST 2004

    David;
    Plan to be there for the whole week. Many of us will be
there on the 21st and 22nd. The early part of the week, before
the show officially starts, we can ride anywhere at any time.
We see the exhibitors coming in and setting up and have a
preview of the swap area. Once the show starts, the traffic is
limited to handicap vehicles in all display and craft areas.
They have some new rules on what will be allowed as a handicap
vehicle and tentatively have limited to two riders, but will
more likely change this to 3 or possibly 4 in special cases. No
Gator type vehicles or Quads or 3 wheelers. No bicycles allowed
on the show grounds after the show starts.
    These rules do not apply in the campground area or
perimeter roads.
    Once the show starts on Wednesday, and the campers are all
there, it is more like a reunion with a tractor show as a
background. The swap area is usually the biggest area of
interest for the gang.
    Look forward to seeing you there.

                    Gene Dotson,  DeGraff. Ohio