[AT] Portland 2002 album on the ATIS photo page

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 17:31:23 PST 2004

--- Cecil E Monson <cmonson at hvc.rr.com> wrote:
> 	I'm glad they helped with faces to go with the
> names, Dave. I've been to the Portland Swap Meet a
> couple
> times but have never had much luck meeting up with
> any of
> the guys there. The best time is at the main show in
> August and come sit by the fire and help make shim
> stock.

I'm trying to make plans to go this year!  The scenes
remind me of the camping at Oshkosh, real
'COZY',hee-hee.  Really hope to go and that's not just
cabin fever talking.  I do have to admit to suffering
from tractor withdrawal at the moment, though.  Still
not good enough weather here to try to build heat in
the shop for just a couple of hours of work and WORK
has kept me hopping.
How hard is it to bring a vehicle for the wife, she
has real bad knees though definetly not wheelchair
bound.  My next project is a classy 'Butt-Buggy' for
her.  She's not really a tractor nut but loves to
associate with the neat people we meet.
Sorry for the time lag to reply.  It's not the net but
a case of "Boy, miss a day or two from the list and
WHAM! try to read 200 or so letters." :-)  I know the
delete key works but I hate to miss any posts.  I
know, read faster! Oh well...
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan