[AT] Bib Overalls

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Mar 11 07:53:11 PST 2004

When I was a student in Chicago over 40 years ago, I used to go shopping
in the Loop store of Marshall-Fields dressed in a tee-shirt, jeans, and
shower shoes.  It was always fun to see how long it took for me to get
waited on.

It probably wouldn't be as hard today.  Jeans are now the "uniform of
the day."

Larry