[AT] Misc - including a tractor question at the end!

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 21:53:51 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/10/2004 11:49:38 AM Central Standard Time,
Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com writes:

>  was hoping someone knew of something that might somehow bite into the
> valve from above (horrors of sodium filled valves inserted here) and pull from
> above.   I was able to remove all keepers though.
>
> Take care,
>

> Spencer

Spencer:
you might try a small bearing puller.  The type that has wedges that fit
behind the bearing and fasten together with some fine threaded bolts.  Theese
puller have threaded holes near the outside that you could put bolts into and push
against the block.   I would block off the port and fill the cavity with
marvel mystery oil and let it set a few days...

Cecil in OKla