Lamborgini tractors [AT] Was Ford Parts

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 21:33:32 PST 2004

I have a friend, Vern, that is in his late-fiftie's. He's usually dressed in
faded blue Dickies, a buttondown shirt that, more often than not, is
threadbare in the collar and cuffs, and nylon running shoes from K-Mart. He drives a
battered Lincoln of early 80's vintage. He does most of his own repairs on his
car. He's got opinions on most aspects of life and he isn't afraid to voice
them. Most people, who don't know him, are intimidated by this and think he's a
little odd when they first meet him. I know that he's very intelligent and
financially astute. He loves to debate almost anything but, is always willing to
listen to another point of view.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Vern is a corporate jet pilot and flies a
Rockwell Sabreliner for a man that owns a number of shopping malls all over the
US. Vern is a very talented pilot with thousands of flying hours in his log
books and he's paid accordingly. I love to see the look on people's faces when
they find out just how wrong their first impression can be. ;-)

Karl

In a message dated 3/10/04 7:37:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, robinson at svs.net