[AT] Electronic oblivion

BetCleve321 at aol.com BetCleve321 at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 17:48:03 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/10/2004 8:00:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
falcon at telenet.net writes:
Beat AOL over the head, They try to be "helpful" by blocking spam, but
then block messages you want to read. I just got through telling my ISP
that I was an adult and could handle deleting mail I didn't want on my
own. They had offered a spam/trash filter a while back, I never turned
it on and specifically told them to keep it off, well they "helpfully"
turned it on, suddenly ATIS messages were bouncing and Yahoo list
massages were also. I called and asked them what part of NO they just
couldn't understand. I mean I used to own one of the companies they
bought up, for crying out loud I should know what I'm doing.

Steve Williams
If you click on manage mail then spam your spam stuf is there.You can then
click the this is not spam button and your list messages won't go there any
more, well not allways anyway.While your there, you can find all sorts of smut to
read that you missed out on. It still stays spam but you can enjoy it too and
any more like it will still go there.
Sort of telling the kids,"do as I say, not as I do".
Skip