Lamborgini tractors [AT] Was Ford Parts

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Mar 10 17:17:03 PST 2004

	Every now and then I tangle with somebody, usually an
infant of a store manager or some .10 cent politician,
that assumes that just because I'm standing there in
bib overhauls that I have never done anything but hoe
corn and feed chickens.
	Now of course I'm not a genius like Walt but I have
done a lot of things in my life including a stint as a
yuppie data processing executive (wood burning
computers) and another as a mad scientist. I took the
courses and passed the test for the Indiana Real
Estate Sales license and then the brokers license. The
brokers license had a 70% failure rate, I thought it
was a cake walk. At the data center the lawyer wrote
the big contracts, I wrote all of the small ones. When
I went to the post office for a time I had to take a
test. The test they gave two weeks before I took it
was taken by 15 people from my county. All of them
failed it, It only took 70% to pass. The day I took it
ten of us were there. Only one other guy and I passed
it. He got a 94 and I got a 98. The rest must have
been asleep.   :-)
	Even though I'm not as smart as Walt those that want
to talk down to me and brush me aside rarely
accomplish it.   :-)
	If I was a multi zillionaire I would probably dress
more rag tag than I do now. I would feel obligated to
just to annoy people...  ;-)   It would be fun to walk
into snooty restaurants in raggy bibs and them knowing
that I could buy them out in a blink.  :-)   OK, so I
have evil dreams...   Actually I probably wouldn't
bother with the snooty restaurants, I'd be too busy
out buying up every old rusty tractor I could find.
:-)

"farmer"

My most recent list
mailto:budget_muzzleloading-subscribe at yahoogroups.com