[AT] Allis Chalmers Model G decals

Robert Brooks rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 16:29:09 PST 2004

Tim;

There are outfits that will custom make water slide decals.

There are also a couple that sell to the model and model train industry
that make standard ones.

Maybe one of them could be talked into making a couple of sets.

There is also a product out that lets you make your own water transfer
decals using an ink jet or laser printer. It's a special decal transfer
paper. I have seen it available in 8.5 X 11 and 11 X 17 size sheets.

I am planning on ordering some paper and playing around with it.  Who knows
maybe it will make decent decals.

All I need is correct artwork to scan....

My guess is that the decals will look OK when new, but the colors will fade
very quickly.  But it's worth looking at.

I'll let anyone that is interested know how it works.

Bob
rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Elmo 1948 Cub
Rock tavern, NY