[AT] OT-seeking info/Thanks

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 15:41:31 PST 2004

Thanks Charlie.  I was being a bad boy one night about 12 or 15 years ago.
I sort of drag raced an older mustang from a signal light with my old "79
3/4 ton 4x4.  Guess I over revved it some, because one fan blade flew off
and cut my nice new upper radiator hose almost in half.  I used electrical
tape on it to get home, then put in a piece of galvanized pipe, double
clamped both sides of the cut.  I had sort of forgotten that, but it is
still that way now, so I guess it holds up o.k. The stainless sounds like an
excellent idea, which I hadn't thought of.  I did overcome the Mustang, by
the way, but only by about a front fender length at the point where his lane
ended. Hope I have outgrown some of those bad habits.

Have a good evening,

Charlie V. in WNY