[AT] Was Ford Parts

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 9 15:41:06 PST 2004

Just checked my tractor guide and found two models of Same tractor tested at
Nebraska in 1975. Both 4wd and with cabs. One at 105 hp and the other at 80.
Engines were built by Same and the smaller one is a 5 cylinder 276 cube.
5cylinder?? Could be a misprint I suppose.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html