[AT] Small Farm Tractors vs Garden Tractors

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Tue Mar 9 15:25:10 PST 2004

Hey, the Sears stuff is just really efficient.   Not many people can get 6HP
out of 12 amps at 110 volts.
If you do have one of those aircompressors, better sign up for the lawsuit
settlement.   I knew what I was buying, but if the manufacturers have to
give stuff out, I will be in line.
http://www.aircompressorsettlement.com

Jim