[AT] Was Ford Parts

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Tue Mar 9 14:46:42 PST 2004

Wayne a friend of mine bought a new 4 wheel drive John Deere that was a
re-badged SAME it was equipped with super slow gearing.

The way I've heard the name pronounced is "saah me" There are occasional ads
for these tractors in the Vegetable Grower magazine.

Seems that I read reciently that they are a part of AGCO now not sure.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA