[AT] Small Farm Tractors vs Garden Tractors

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 9 10:13:07 PST 2004

Were'nt a lot of the old tractors given numbers that represented their belt
and drawbar horsepower? For example the McCormick 15-30 and 10-20. Looking
at my huge heavy old cast iron 15-30 McCormick Deering its hard to believe
it only had 15 drawbar horsepower though.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html