[AT] tractor in the snow

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 9 10:07:42 PST 2004

Dudley
that strange contraption parked off to the side of the tractor is the "semi"
automatic bale stacker I use on my baler. I wanted to store the baler
indoors for winter so I unbolted the stacker and parked it. The thing takes
up a lot of room in the shed just for the sake of two small rubber tires.
Yes, those snow piles will be around for a while, kind of like glaciers. But
at least they are out of the way and my yard will dry up a little sooner.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html