[AT] OT : Boot question for farmer

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Tue Mar 9 07:41:02 PST 2004

Get a tube of "Shoe Goo". It'll bond to most anything. I'm no professional,
but have patched "duckboots" and galoshes with this stuff, and put temporary
repairs on sneakers with it, too. Of course, no one would have paid me a
dime to do it, either.

Warren

> > let go. I was wondering if you knew of something that would
> work to bond
> > the rubber better than rubber cement? Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Steve Williams

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.