[AT] Allis Chalmers Model G decals

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 04:02:46 PST 2004

> Charlie; Lyle takes some kind of pride in his decals and his vinyl decals
> are thin, really thin. It takes some very careful work to get the water out
> from under them without stretching the vinyl. It takes some practice.
> Usually Wacker's sets have something in them a person can use to do just a
> bit of trial on. I'm sure there are some others who make decent decals but
> we tend to stick with things we find that work. Seems easier that way.
> Gil

	Gil and Charlie, I wrote to Lyle Wacker yesterday afternoon and
an email from them was in my inbox this morning so I am going to order a
set for my AC G today from them. Now that Gil mentions how thin his are,
I remember looking at new paint jobs at shows that used Wacker vinyl
decals and they look like the old water slide decals that Rob mentioned.
Charlie, you will get a chance to see them close up in a month or so. grins.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson