[AT] Tractor people are special/different

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Mar 8 11:50:37 PST 2004

Bear,

I wholeheartedly agree with meeting any ATIS member when it's possible.
I've made it a point to do so, and I've been really blessed by new friends
as a result.  At one time, I was keeping a log and recording every
meeting... but I haven't done so for a couple years.  I just searched the
old log out.  None of those who came to the Cub Fest are recorded.  Even so,
there have been 18 ATIS members here, some more than once.  I've visited 5
at their place, and have met 58 at shows.  So I can safely say I've put at
least 75 faces with the names.

Every one has been a pleasure!

George Willer