[AT] OT- Weather Question

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Mar 8 07:52:28 PST 2004

I hate to trump you but I could also toss in my Grandma on my dads side
and my MIL. Grand has been a permanent resident of either the county or
the state since 1986, on Christmas 85 Gpaw walked out and didn't come
back and she went off the deep end. MIL is a schizophrenic and has tried
to kill herself, her son and husband because "they are not the right
ones" She is still at home but has made regular trips to the padded room
hotel. My wife is really worried because she has been beat over the head
by here family for her entire life that she will be the same way in
time, Or that our niece will be since others have said that "it skips a
generation". I'm not worried though. I love her and will be here for the
long haul, well,... at least until she starts asking why I own all the
junk tractors, that could be a problem..... Might have to do something

Steve W.
Near Cooperstown NY