[AT] New family member... thanks, Spencer

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Mon Mar 8 08:05:26 PST 2004

 Mike; I'm with you. I know what I sent and if I want to check I can always
go to my  "sent items" file. It just don't matter that much about how long
it takes. It does seem like my sent stuff gets to other folks a bunch
quicker than it gets back to me. As you said "as long as I get my ATIS fix,
I'm happy". I like knowing I have many good friends out there, and I kinda
like knowing what they're doing.
SPENCER, thank you much for your efforts. Many of us would have to go to
rehab if we couldn't get our ATIS fix.
Gil