[AT] New family member

Tom Armstrong toma at risingnet.net
Sun Mar 7 09:51:22 PST 2004

I had some bad luck this weekend. We have a few cows at the ranch on the
coast. The feed is really kicking in at the ranch in Mariposa Co. We have
a steer that is last years calf so I figured I would bring him up here.
Last week I branded him and sprayed him and loaded him thursday night. My
wife begged me not to take him because he "needs company". All we have up
here is two horses. Well, she was right. I unloaded him friday morning and
he took off. I spent two days looking for him. He turned up with the
neighbors cattle. They are going to get them in this afternoon and I will
load him up and take him home again. Thank God for good neighbors.

Tom Armstrong  toma at sangregorio.org  San Gregorio, CA  s. 1892
Barnyard Technology--- Ideas for tomorrow -> from yesterday's scrap.
     4th, 5th, 6th generation on family farm. Can Ag Sustain?
                http://www.sangregorio.org/