[AT] Farmall 350/300 More Questions

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 10:52:10 PST 2004

Mike;

Sounds like you explained it very well. I can attest to the sprag clutch and
freewheeling "feature" of the TA. We bale a bunch of fields that are very
hilly and I'm VERY careful to have the TA in high when going downhill. It really
is a handy feature to have on the tractor although sometimes I forget it's
there. I'm amazed how much abuse the 350 will endure. A couple of years ago the
baling tractor (a Nuffield 4/65) finally died and the guy I help couldn't afford
to repair or replace it. We used the Farmall 350 for everything that year and
it really did a good job, even running the IH 430 baler & pulling a catch
trailer with 120 bales in it.

Karl

In a message dated 3/6/04 1:22:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, msloane at att.net