[AT] Image depot

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 08:14:27 PST 2004

Ivan Cousins wrote:
> Cecil , are you going to Le Suer  ? Dates ?  Would you be interested in
> hauling a Maytag size engine o the trip out ?  A SEL member bought an engine
> and I'm trying to help get it delivered .
>   Ivan

	Sure, I would be glad to, Ivan. I have plenty of room for
a small engine. I'll be leaving here the 19th of April if all goes
as planned. I'll give you my cell phone number so you can meet me
somewhere close to you along I-80 and for whoever is getting the
engine at Le Sueur so he can make arrangements to find me and pick
up the engine. I will only be there Thursday and Friday, the 22nd
and 23rd so whether he catches up with me will be up to him. As I
have the cell phone with me all the time and will be staying in
Mankato, he should not have a problem finding me. No charge for
taking it out there, Ivan, in case you are thinking of asking me.
Just return the favor to someone else some day.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson